Ratchet Load Binders are used in combination with Lashing Chains to securely restrain cargo on trailers and low loaders. The Chain is attached to the grab hooks on the Ratchet Binder, a ratchet mechanism is used to gradually tension the chain for safe and secure lashing of the load. Ratchet Load Binders are ideal for transporting heavy duty loads where Ratchet Straps are not suitable.
Lashing Chain Set includes:
- 2 x 10mm Lashing Chains custom made according to your requirements
- 2 x 10mm Ratchet Load Binders (Short Handle supplied as standard)
Choose the length of chain you require, then choose your desired end fitting;
Grab Hooks (most common), Sling Hooks, Self-Locking Safety Hooks or without any end fitting.
- Lashing Capacity: 63kN (6300kg) per chain, Total Lashing Capacity 126kN (12,600kg) per set
- Standard: EN 12195-3
- Safety Factor: MBL equals 2 x Lashing Capacity
- Marking: CE mark, supplied with steel ID tag with individual ID number, Lashing Capacity, material grade and size.
For Load Restraint only - Not for Lifting applications