Safety Bolt Shackles are used for long-term or permanent applications or where the load may slide on the pin causing rotation of the pin. If the load needs to be managed from multiple angles, a Bow Shackle will be the most suitable option.
- Alloy Bow Shackle with Safety Bolt
- Material: Bow and Pin high tensile steel, Grade 6
- Standard: Generally to US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanised
- Safety Factor: 6:1
- Marking: CE marked, WLL, Size, Grade and Batch Number.
- Stamped with individual ID number and supplied with GA1 cert