Safety Bolt Shackles are used for long-term or permanent applications or where the load may slide on the pin causing rotation of the pin. Dee Shackles like this are suited to inline lifting tasks, where the direction from which the load applies force is uniform.
- Alloy Dee Shackle with Safety Bolt
- Material: Bow and Pin high tensile steel, Grade 6
- Standard: Generally to US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanised
- Safety Factor: 6:1
- Marking: CE marked, WLL, Size, Grade and Batch Number.
- Stamped with individual ID number and supplied with GA1 cert