Dee Shackles are used in lifting operations as removable links to connect Web or Round Slings, Single Leg Chain Slings and other fittings. Screw Pin Shackles are used mainly for non-permanent applications. Dee Shackles are ideally suited for straight or inline lift applications.
- Alloy Dee Shackle with Screw Pin
- Material: Bow and Pin high tensile steel, Grade 6
- Standard: Generally to US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanised
- Safety Factor: 6:1
- Marking: CE marked, WLL, Size, Grade and Batch Number.
- Stamped with individual ID number and supplied with GA1 cert