The Green Pin® Bow Shackle SC is a Bow Shackle with a screw collar pin. The screw pin enables quick (dis)assembly which makes the shackle perfect for rigging activities in which assembly and disassembly occur relatively frequently. The Green Pin® Bow Shackle SC can be used for both one-leg and multi-leg systems. Due to the galvanization of the shackle its long-term durability is assured. The Shackle's design reduces the wear of (wire) rope as the screw thread is hidden in a chamber. Particularly important for use offshore, the Green Pin® Bow Shackle SC conforms to a wide range of certifications from class societies such as DNV GL. The shackle is available in a range with a working load limit from 0.33T up to 55T.
- Standard Bow Shackle with screw collar pin
- Material: Bow and Pin high tensile steel, grade 6, quenched and tempered
- Safety Factor: MBL equals 6 x WLL
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanised
- Standard: EN 13889 and meets performance requirements of US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 2, grade A, from 2T and upward these shackles comply with ASME B30.26
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +200°C