The Pin Anchor Ring Clutch is a robust lifting device manufactured from several cast components. The Lifting Clutch is designed to fit only the Pin Anchors and Recess Formers for the chosen load category. This built-in safety feature ensures that mismatching of load groups cannot occur.
Pin Anchor Ring Clutches are used for lifting a wide range of Precast Concrete products for the building and civil engineering sectors including Panels, Pipes, Manholes, Walls, Box Culverts, Road Barriers, Bridge Beams, etc.
- Available in capacities; 1.3T, 2.5T, 5T, 10T and 32T
- Safe, quick and efficient
- Marked with WLL, CE Mark and an individual serial number
- Safe Working Load of the Pin Anchor Ring Clutch is based on a factor of 3 for safety
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- GA1 Certificate of Thorough Examination
There are no reviews yet.