Spread Anchor Ring Clutches are a manually operated coupler available in various load groups for use with Spread Anchors. The Ring Clutch is coupled to a corresponding Spread Anchor for the safe axial or angled lifting, turning or swivelling of Precast Concrete units.
The Ring Clutch consists of a shackle and a clutch head. The shackle is freely moveable in all directions. The clutch head incorporates a corrosion protected locking bolt that engages in an anchor, which is cast in a recess in the concrete unit.
- Available in capacities 2.5T, 5T, 10T and 26T
- For safe transporting of Wall and Floor Slabs, Concrete Beams and Columns
- Marked with WLL, CE Mark and an individual serial number
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- GA1 Certificate of Thorough Examination