Duplex Web Slings are the most durable and cost effective solution for general purpose use. Double (duplex) ply webbing provides the most economic strength to width ratio. Each eye is finished in a becket format with polyester reinforcing. All slings are colour coded to match their corresponding WLL.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) 2 Tonne
- Webbing Width - 60mm
- Colour – Green
- Stripe denotes SWL (one stripe per tonne)
- Safety Factor 7:1
- Manufactured from a single length of 100% polyester webbing
- Supplied with individual serial ID number and certification
- CE marked
- Manufactured and labelled in accordance with BS EN 1492-1:2000+A1:2008
- Wide usable temperature range -40°C to +180°C
When choosing the working load limit, ensure that you take into consideration the lifting method being used.
Follow the mode factor icons on the label / chart to determine revised WLL for method of lift
Note: The effective working length (EWL) is the length of the sling from bearing point to bearing point.