Threaded Lifting Loops are a cost-effective method of lifting most types of Precast Concrete units with all sizes of threaded lifting sockets.
Threaded Lifting Loops are manufactured from high grade steel wire, swaged in a steel ferrule and zinc-plated for protection against corrosion. Threaded Lifting Loops are suitable for use with a corresponding size insert cast flush with the face of the unit.
- Available in a range of capacities from 0.5T to 12.5T
- Marked with the WLL, the thread size and an individual serial number
- Only permissible for axial and diagonal tension up to 45°
- Can be re-used, subject to being checked for damage prior to each lift
- Not suitable for Turning or Tilting
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- GA1 Certificate of Thorough Examination
Note: Before use, check that the wires are in good condition. Do not use if the wire cable is bent, crushed or kinked or if there is any loosening of the outer layer. Discard if the wire is corroded or the thread is damaged.