Single Leg Chains are used for lifting loads in a vertical straight lift, commonly in the construction and manufacturing industries. Available in a range of lengths from 0.5 metre to 6 metres. For other options please contact us.
Customise your Single Leg Chain Sling to suit your requirements.
- Choose the length of chain you require
- Choose your desired end fitting; Self Locking Safety Hook, Sling Hook or Swivel Safety Hook
- Choose the option to add a Shortening Hook
Note: The effective working length (EWL) is the length of the sling from bearing point to bearing point.
- Material: Grade 80, alloy steel
- Chain Diameter: 7mm
- No. of Legs: 1
- Working Load Limit: 1.5 Tonne
- Safety Factor: MBL equals 4 x WLL
- Standard: EN818-4
- Marking: CE mark, supplied with steel ID tag with individual ID number, WLL, material grade and size.
- Stamped with individual ID number and supplied with GA1 cert