Bow Shackles are used in lifting operations as removable links to connect Web or Round Slings, Multi-Leg Chain Slings and other fittings. Screw Pin Shackles are used mainly for non-permanent applications. The bow design allows these Shackles to carry a load even when loaded at an angle, making them a versatile option.
- Alloy Bow Shackle with Screw Pin
- Material: Bow and Pin high tensile steel, Grade 6
- Standard: Generally to US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanised
- Safety Factor: 6:1
- Marking: CE marked, WLL, Size, Grade and Batch Number.
- Stamped with individual ID number and supplied with GA1 cert