The Bravo Lever Hoist is a portable, manual hoist used for lifting, pulling and tensioning. It is normally used on a fixed anchoring point or with suspension trolleys. The Bravo Lever Hoist is a robust tool manufactured from high quality materials. The Hoist has a compact design, is light-weight, portable and easy to install.
- Available in a range of capacities from 250kg to 9000kg
- Permanent Load Control
- Automatic load brake closure
- Two independent desynchronized pawls optimise safety against unintentional release of the load
- Free-wheel mechanism (unloaded)
- Roller and block chain guides ensuring a smooth chain action through the hoist
- Galvanised fittings, epoxy paint for much greater resistance to aggressive environments
- Forged steel hooks with 360° rotation and overload opening indicators
- Compliance with Machine Directive 2006/42/CE EN13157 + A1:2009 conformity
- Standard height of lift is 1.5m. (Please contact us if you require additional height of lift)
- Load limiter
- Corrosion resistant chain
Note: The 250kg model is delivered without desync functionality
There are no reviews yet.