The UNOplus Series A Ratchet Lever Hoist is the result of further technical development of the UNOplus, which has proven itself over many years.
This versatile tool for lifting, pulling and securing of loads is characterised by its compact design, robust stamped steel construction and the smoothly running free chaining device. It is available in a range of capacities from 750kg to 6000kg and supplied as standard with 1.5m height of lift. (Please contact us if you require additional height of lift)
Benefits & Features
- Easy to use: Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover a minimum effort is required to operate the short hand lever.
- Rugged design: Impact resistant stamped steel frame and gear cover withstands repeated rigorous use.
- Load pressure brake: Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion protected components.
- Easy and smooth free chaining: Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Reliable load guidance: The load chain runs in the load sheave and is secured against unintentional slipping by the closed chain guide.
- Non-slip rubber handle grip: Comfortable rubber grip provides for extra protection against slippage.
- Corrosion protection: Robust chain guide, chain stripper and parts of the brake are zinc-plated and yellow-chromated for corrosion protection.
- Easy-to-inspect swivel hooks: Bolt on hooks with nyloc nuts simplify the inspection process. Hooks are forged, allowing them to yield under overload without breaking. Cast safety latches provide positive and secure load engagement.
Note: All Ratchet Lever Hoists with a capacity exceeding 750kg can be used for load attachment according to EN 12195.
Yale Hoists and Trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
There are no reviews yet.