Three Leg Lifting Chain Slings are used for handling materials in the construction and manufacturing industries. For lifting larger loads, Multi Leg Chain Slings will offer a greater WLL than a Single Leg Chain Sling while also improving stability because it can be attached to more than one anchor point if required.
Available in a range of lengths from 1 metre to 6 metres. For other options please contact us.
Customise your Three Leg Chain Sling to suit your requirements.
- Choose the length of chain you require
- Choose your desired end fitting; Self-Locking Safety Hooks or Sling Hooks
- Choose the option to add Shortening Hooks
Note: The effective working length (EWL) is the length of the sling from bearing point to bearing point.
- Material: Grade 80, alloy steel
- Chain Diameter: 16mm
- No. of Legs: 3
- Working Load Limit: 17 Tonne
- Safety Factor: MBL equals 4 x WLL
- Standard: EN818-4
- Marking: CE mark, supplied with steel ID tag with individual ID number, WLL, material grade and size.
- Stamped with individual ID number and supplied with GA1 cert
There are no reviews yet.