Grade 10 (G10) chain slings are becoming more widely used due to their 25% increase in load capacity over Grade 8. This increase in working load limit (WLL) allows the user in certain circumstances to select a smaller chain diameter than that of G8 which makes the sling lighter and therefore easier to handle. G10 material is also slightly harder than G8 which gives the added benefit of increased toughness and longer service life.
Available in a range of lengths from 1 metre to 6 metres. For other options please contact us.
Customise your 3 Leg Chain Sling to suit your requirements.
- Choose the length of chain you require
- Choose your desired end fitting; Self Locking Safety Hooks or Sling Hooks
- Choose the option to add a Shortening Hook
Note: The effective working length (EWL) is the length of the sling from bearing point to bearing point.
- Material: Grade 10, alloy steel
- Chain Diameter: 10mm
- No. of Legs: 3
- Working Load Limit: 8.0 Tonne
- Safety Factor: MBL equals 4 x WLL
- Standard: EN 818, EN 1677
- Marking: CE mark, supplied with steel ID tag displaying ID number, WLL, material grade and size.
- Stamped with individual ID number and supplied with GA1 cert